Yes, God showed up again. I ministered at New Life Chapel in Okinawa. I have never felt the presence of the Holy Spirit so strong in Japan before. It was a wonderful time of ministry.
I had the privilege of giving a message about honor and ordinary ministers. Then we just asked the Holy Spirit to show up.
- I prayed for a liver condition and the man said something lifted when we prayed. I saw it lift too.
- Prayed for a family surrounded by suicides.
- Prayed for stress and tension from work.
- Prayed for a better job for one man.
- Prayed for a boxing match. (hey, we can pray for anything)
- Prayed for boldness.
- Prayed for cancer in a friend and unforgiveness.
We just had a great time of praying for everything.
Here’s a picture of the beautiful church.
The center building is a mausoleum. The church felt the need to tell the community that they honor their ancestors even if they don’t worship them as Buddhists. They even have an annual service to honor their family members.
After the service, the pastor blessed me by taking me to Okinawan Soba. Here’s my food and a picture of Uchimura Sensei’s lunch.